maanantai 7. marraskuuta 2016

Relaxing for a while



This week I have been taking it easy. And why not, there were another national holiday and the schools were closed for a week. Beside the essays to Finland and the studies and internsip here I have been taking part to few free time activities. I go swimming and to a ”nice to meet you”-club in a cafe once a week and then to occational events. Last weeks event was a murder mystery dinner party. It was so much fun even thuogh I did not catch the killer. But this week I was lazy. Just lying in my room doing pretty much nothing. Plus I have slept like princess Aurora. This has – not surprisingly- lowered my stress level. Now it is sunday and I am actually willingly writing my essay.

Yesterday I had a long day at the university. It was one of two saturdays in a ”block study” called social therapeuthic role play. With a small group of students we played and learned about this method. For me this kind of role play is something new and I am happy I got opportunity get to know it here... even when it was really awkward and at times I felt like I woud rather be anywhere else.

In cph I am looking forward next week when the youth work starts again after the holiday. Even though there will be some horrible rebellious adolecent kids making my life difficult, I can't wait to see the methods I have been reading about for the past two weeks in practice.

Then some random pictures:

This week there was a lebkuchen market nearby.
 I bought a delicious chili-chcolate covered lebkuchen and later a crepe. Yummy <3


Lebkuchen is usually eaten only in christmas time,
but in Nürnberg you can buy and enjoy them every time of the year
 And the autumn is here! I'm dying of happiness

It is soooo beautiful

Sooooooo beautiful
Since I live in the old city center I tend to photograph it more,
but there are other sides to Nürnberg too.
This street for instance is more modern and kind of cool.
I go this way when I go to swimming hall.
I am not sure if this teeny tiny restaurant screams to me "I definetly want to eat here" or "Health hazard"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti