keskiviikko 23. marraskuuta 2016

A dull and grey text of a colourful week

My laptop is still broken - hopefully in good hands now and will be back soon - which is not good in terms of keeping up with this blog. I can write something although with phone it is not so fun and easy. I have taken photos, but they have to wait. So just boring text for a while. I am sorry for that.

Last week I was in a couple of seminars. They are called Wir sind Klasse or Meine klasse und Ich. It is social training for school classes. During a day we went through definitions for bullying and conflict, talked about their class situations and looked at their co-operational skills with cool exercises. I am sure I was not so little in 7th class! Or so annoying and loud. Well, about being so cute and clever I am not sure either. The days with young people were long and tiresome. But I did gain a tiny bit more confidence to instruct exercises myself. And seeing the profis lead though sensitive discussions was enlightening.

In school everything is going smoothly. I am a bit stressed how to get the papers written in german. I have still huge difficulties with the language.

I have played enough horror games to find this creepy installation oddly intriguing. It had tv-screens looping weird shapes and pictures, a brick stuck onto it with duct-tape and cryptic scripts. Awesome...and very, very creepy

Last weekend the weather was surprisingly nice. I sat on the balcony reading and drinking coffee. I also visited some of the attractions for tourists. On this point I really would like to add photos but it is not possible. Anyway, one was Turm der Sinne ( The tower of senses) where were cool scientific experiments to fool one’s senses with and lots of information. The next day I went to the church st. Sebald. It is one of the buildings that has took damage during the history, but has been restored to its former glory. From st. sebald I went to medieval dungeon prison. It was surprisingly lame. Yeah, it was exciting to think in 1500th century someone was there being tortured or sitting there making sure the prisoner won’t make a suicide before execution. But the place was small and we were given no time to really look around or take photos. The tour was rushed and did not wake emotions.

This monday I have to mention, too. It was my birthday. I must be more homesick than I thought. I was so moved by all the messages I got in social media and other ways. Then after the workday I granted myself a relaxing night in sauna. It felt so good! I had missed the swimming part too, but lying on wooden bench of sauna - life does not get better than that.


Yeah, I don't have anythin better on my phone right now. It is a statue. And sun is shining.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti