tiistai 1. marraskuuta 2016

Bad luck

In university I had another day of "Sozialtherapeutische rollenspiel für Kinder und Jugendliche" which I really enjoyed. I would say so far it has been one of the best experiences here. In cph I got in youth work as well and was observing an event for future co-leading. Even with these nice moments I have been upset the whole week. That is because my computer broke plus the 80e opera tickets I bought a month ago have mysteriously gotten lost during delivery and I am currently trying to get either my valuable ticket or the money back. Appropo money - I don't have any. So yeah, I'm not on the best mood. A walk around the city with my camera calmed me down a little bit. And it is good I did get some photos before the leaves fall of and everything is just grey and cold. I will get back blogging when I am less stressed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti