tiistai 13. joulukuuta 2016

Routine work

Getting lazier and lazier with the blog. I actually got my laptop back too so there is no other reason for not publishing of my German adventure.
....well actually I could blame schoolwork. Today I will present my first paper here in Germany. Three pages of text and 45 minutes presentation. All in German. I think I'll die. For the other project I'll not be there to present. The project is a group work to theme anti-feminism. The theme is super interesting, but I have been paralyzed by the fact that I really don't know where to search information and what is the context here in Germany

So what has happened past two (or is it even three!) weeks? In internship I have been vo-leading political and social education seminars for youth. The first day I was super nervous, but then gradually stopped caring about mistakes in grammatics. The youth seminars were super fun and I learned a lot.

Now it is the last week at work and I am really sad I have to leave soon. I have gotten used to the work here and now I am actually useful. If I would stay longer, I would be able to take more and more responsibility. But if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...I would have a nice overlaoding Christmas table.

I am feeling at home here. Sure the work going more and more in routine has a part in that. But the biggest reason is rhat I have hobbies and I have friends here. I meet people in freetime and they ask me to meet up again. In Finland I have been really anti social lately. Here I kind of had to go out more and meet people. And it is lovely. I now speak German relatively fluently and am enjoying company. I just don't want to leave all this behind. Well, I know I don't have a choise and that after a month at home with my cats I will say I never want to leave home again. However, right now I feel good being here and the thought of leaving makes me sad.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti